Saturday, November 14, 2015

ABORT OR NOT ABORT! 11/15/15

THERE ARE many different ways that are used to abort.  I am not going into all of them but there are a couple of particularly repugnant methods of abortion, one of which is referred to as “partial birth abortion” and it goes like this.  The Doctor reaches into the womb and turns the full term baby around.  Then he proceeds with a breach birth.  However, when the baby is all the way out except for the head, the doctor stops the birthing process.  He then uses a pair of scissors to open a hole in the back of the baby’s head.  He then inserts a tube through the hole into the baby’s brain.  He then vacuums the baby’s brain out through this tube which of course, produces the desired result...a dead baby!
THIS ABOMINATION has been approved by some of the very highest officials of our land!   I heard of another method a few years ago which I also want to share.  I heard a young woman talk about her experience at the age of 14.  She went to a clinic for 5 days when she was about 20 weeks along.  She went through a preparation process, beginning with the first day by inserting a device in the birth canal to start the uterus to dilate, which ended on the fifth day.  Then the Doctor inserted a saline solution into the embryonic sac, which caused the baby to suffocate and burn.  Then she was instructed to sit upon a toilet where she aborted the baby.  After the Doctor removed the after birth and cleaned her out, she was sent to a hotel for the night and then home.  Mentally and physically she had never recovered!
INTERESTINGLY there are many birth control methods on the market.  Some like the IUD, or the morning after pill, which aborts the fertilized egg.  The pill, patch, the catchers mitt, micro chips under the skin, condoms and probably more, since I did my research.    The IUD,  is a coil that is wrapped around the wall of the uterus so that the fertilized egg has no place to land.   I suppose that is a nice way to abort your baby!  But it is still a way to abort!    God created this process to give life!   And who are we to kill it, but murderers!
IN A STAGE production called “Quilters”, in one scene there is a woman, who does not want another baby as this would be her 12th, and her last one laid her up for two months.  As the women stand around her telling about all the babies they gave birth to, the Doctor is telling her that there was nothing he could do.  Most of them had many with the highest number being 19.    I suppose that is about the era that the formula appeared.  
I OFTEN wondered why so many women of long ago had such large families!   My mother told me that she used everything in the book to keep from getting pregnant, which made me wonder what books she read.    I don’t know what I would have done without all of my siblings.  Each one was unique in themselves and brought much love and pleasure to me.  I could not imagine my life without them.  I know that most of Mom’s pregnancies were a surprise.  I heard her say once that if she lost one, she knew the Lord would give her another.   However, when that happened; she said;   “God knows best;” because she couldn’t have anymore babies!
TODAY Planned Parenthood Clinic’s, besides assisting in abortions, began a more lucrative side to their services, by harvesting the body parts.   Their methods have changed;  they wait for the baby to die in the womb or they remove the baby and leave it to die, so that things will be intact for experimental purposes. “To the woman He said, I will greatly multiply your pain in childbirth; in pain you will deliver, yet your desire shall be for your husband.  Genesis 3:16     God tells Eve that her sorrow will be multiplied and she would conceive in sorrow.  She would have pain!   It matters not how we become pregnant, the results are the same.    Those who are more blessed are those who know the Lord and do His will.   Use your common sense in all instances.  Mistakes and/or crimes are not the fault of the child!  Your parents gave you life; give your baby a chance to live, and give God all the Glory and Honor!  Jane Ann Crenshaw 10/22/15

No comments: