Sunday, May 15, 2016

ACRYLIC NAILS! 5/15/16

ACRYLIC NAILS!      WHEN I WAS working at a Title Company, in a department that brought me before the public, I began having my nails done, so my hands  would look a little bit nicer.   Actually they began to look a whole bunch nicer!
SINCE I retired I haven’t been so inclined to spend the time or the money, caring for my nails.  I had learned to live again with broken, peeling, chipped and just plain ugly nails.  Never was good at keeping them polished but I do keep them filed!   During the process of cleaning my house and other chores, I must break every nail except for my thumbs.
MY #1 GRANDSON was getting married last year, and after many years of bad nails, I decided it was time to go back to having my nails done!   New processes are available, and so if I should stop again, it won’t be so hard in the recovery!    Why shouldn’t my hands look nice?     Even if what I did was fake.  Today they are not fake, but still a little over the top!
EVERY SINCE the wedding I have continued to have my nails done.   Even started taking vitamins for “Hair, Nails and Skin”.    Why not!   Wasn’t sure they would work, but they have.   Not so much my hair or my skin, (which needs help),  but my nails are doing great!   Part of the process is that when I do break a nail, or if it peels, or chips they put on an acrylic to fix it while it grows back again.   Fake?   I guess so!
I AM GLAD that I have continued having my nails done because I am a woman, and women like to look nice.   I do have a problem, though.  My Nail Technician is working two jobs.  When she does my nails, she is just getting off of her other job.   She is tired but willing to keep keeping on.   To my chagrin, the color on my toes do not match the color, on my hands!  
WHEN GOD instituted marriage, He designed it to last for the life time of the couple.  When God instituted marriage He designed it for a man and a woman.   When God instituted marriage He meant for it to be a lasting legacy passed down for generations.  Marriage is not for fakes or even close to it.    I have loved being married!  I have loved being a Mom!  I love being a Grandma, and I love being a family!  But I especially love being a woman!
“LET MARRIAGE be held in honor among all.”  Hebrews 13:4a   God designed marriage because it was to be viable between a man and a woman.  “And Jesus said to them, The sons of this age, marry and are given in marriage; but those who are accounted worthy to attain age, and to the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage.”  Luke 20:34-35    From this scripture we know that only the living is given in marriage and those who are dead, and have risen to live with God, do not marry, nor are given in marriage.
“AND GOD blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it.”  Genesis 1:28a   I believe this scripture is clear that God designed marriage for a man and a woman because only a man and a woman can multiply and fill the earth.  Today’s thinking is completely off the wall; thinking that the marriage bed between two men or two women can produce anything but abomination is ludicrous!  Later on in Genesis 9:1 God tells Noah and his family the same thing.  So time doesn’t change anything because God is the same yesterday, today and forever!   This is the legacy that is passed down from generation to generation.   To consider marriage between anything other than a man and a woman is to consider a fake relation.   It doesn’t go anywhere, it can’t do anything, and it takes a long time to heal when the relation ends!
“HAPPY is the pair that gives much thought to being well acquainted, both before marriage and afterwards; For to be married to a stranger fills the heart with loneliness, but to be married to one who is also a friend, makes marriage and friendship more sweet.”  Leland Foster Wood     Marriage is designed to enjoy to the fullest!    Jane Ann Crenshaw   5/6/16

No comments: