Saturday, January 18, 2014

A TIME TO PONDER! 1/19/14

MANY THINGS have happened the last few days.  Gives me cause to ponder!   My eating habits need to change again;  a newcomer has joined our household and a friend’s daughter is not doing well.   Life is always a challenge!   The Doctors have changed their mind about my having Pancretitis and instead my stomach trouble is maybe from Fructose Intolerance.  All I can say is PRAISE THE LORD!   I can change my diet, but even the Doctor’s don’t want to touch the pancreas!

RD (rainy day) is a very small Yorkshire Terrier mix that we officially adopted yesterday from the animal shelter.   They guess, he is about one and a half years old.  He acts like a puppy!    He follows each one of us everywhere we go so that when we sit down, he can sit in our laps.   He cuddles like no other dog, I know.   He is responding already to his name, and NO is not his favorite word!   But my blood pressure has come down even in the Doctor’s office yesterday.  All I can say is PRAISE THE LORD!

WE VISITED with our friend this morning and her heart is aching!   Her daughter is in the hospital and not doing very well.   My heart ached just knowing what her heart was feeling; and when we arrived at her house, my arms ached to hold her!   God says that we are to love one another and these are the times when I find it the hardest, because God’s love abounds within us when someone we love hurts.   Jesus says that we are to put our trust in Him at all times.   All I can say today is; our God is Lord of all; PRAISE HIS NAME!   by Jane Ann Crenshaw 1/18/14

No comments: