Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HAT'S OFF TO MOTHER'S! 5/5/09

My brother Lloyd would give me gems when I was young. These were things he would read and memorize. These are things I just repeat and repeat until I had them memorized also.
"I shot a sneeze into the air; it fell to earth I know not where; but later on I am told; a dozen other's caught my cold"! And then there was; "It isn't the cough that carries you off it's the coffin they carry you off in"! I have a cold! It has attacked my sinus and gives me headaches, nose blowing, sneezing and coughing not to mention fever and chills. Please help me out this week by sharing your memories of your Mom's. You can either use the comment space provided at the end of this page or you can click on the email sign and email me directly from the blog. Those of you who have my address can email me directly.

You know that this is one thing that we all have in common. A Mom! Whether she was good or bad we all have had a Mom. Some have been adopted and the woman who raised you became the Mom who nurtured you. Share your stories! Let's remember and appreciate those in our lives that we called "Mom!" Jane Ann

No comments: