Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Friends, sometimes as we walk through storms we think we are alone. We search deep inside ourselves and wonder why! Talking our way through with a friend is always good. The first line of an old song says; 'When you walk thru a storm, hold your head up high'! That too is good! Usually the last resort should have been our first. Take hold of our Savior's hand and let Him lead us through to the end.
In thinking about 'When the storms come' I looked at another scripture in Psalm 91 where the whole chapter is talking about the security of godly people. As Christians this would apply to those who hear and follow His word. In verses 14-16 God is looking at His followers and says; "Because he cleaves to me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my name. When he calls to me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will rescue him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, and show him my salvation."

Think on these things! Jane Ann

No comments: